In this episode, I sit down with my friend Phill Urena to talk about the Jericho story and what it means prophetically for the season we’re walking through right now.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Meet Phill Urena: Phill has been in ministry since 1985, when he and his wife, Patricia, began a Bible study that grew to become a healthy house church. He has been a member of the Association of Vineyard Churches USA since 1986, serving as a youth pastor, worship leader, associate pastor, church planter, lead pastor, and equipping churches across the States. Since 2012, while continuing to pastor in New York, Phill has been in itinerant ministry serving churches and para-church organizations. He is a conference speaker, author, pastor, husband, father, and grandfather. His greatest passion is to see the Body of Christ united in His love as an army and a family bound by His love, releasing awakening across the East Coast. Connect with Phill Urena:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.