I’m excited to welcome my friend Dr. Michael Heiser back to the show. In this episode, we discuss his recent books Demons: What the Bible Really Says About the Powers of Darkness and A Companion to the Book of Enoch: A Reader’s Commentary, Vol I: The Book of the Watchers (1 Enoch 1-36).
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
About the Author: Michael Heiser is a scholar in the fields of biblical studies and the ancient Near East. He has an MA in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania, and he has an MA in Hebrew Studies and a Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has published widely in scholarly journals and popular periodicals such as Bible Study Magazine, and he teaches ancient languages online at MEMRA.
Connect with Michael Heiser:
- Naked Bible Podcast
- Fringe Pop 321
- Instagram @MikeHeiserPHD
- Twitter @msheiser
- Facebook @MichaelSHeiser
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 24: Dr. Michael S. Heiser – The Unseen Realm
- Episode 142: Michael Heiser – Reversing Hermon
- Episode 181: Michael Heiser – The Bible Unfiltered
- Episode 244: Michael Heiser – Angels
- Episode 302: Michael Heiser – Finding the Gospel in Stranger Things
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.