It was a great honor to sit down with New York Times bestselling author John Eldredge to discuss his brand new book Get Your Life Back, a practical guide to disentangling and healing your soul from the tragedy and trauma of our broken world.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
About the Book: In Get Your Life Back, New York Times bestselling author John Eldredge provides a practical, simple, and refreshing guide to taking your life back.
By practicing a few wonderfully simple practices—or what John calls “graces”—you can begin to recover your soul, disentangle from the tragedies of this broken world, and discover the restorative power of beauty.
- Are you happy most of the time?
- Do you feel deeply loved?
- Are you excited about your future?
- How often do you feel lighthearted?
After reading this book you will…
- Learn how to insert the One Minute Pause into your day
- Begin practicing “benevolent detachment” and truly let it all go
- Offer kindness toward yourself in the choices you make
- Drink in the simple beauty available to you every day
- Take realistic steps to unplug from technology overload
These simple practices and others are ready for the taking. You don’t need to abandon your life to get it back. Begin restoring your life here and now. Your soul will thank you for it.
About the Author: John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Connect with John Eldredge:
- Conversations with John Eldredge Podcast
Get your own copy of Get Your Life Back:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.