In this episode I sit down with Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis to talk about the ways her personal faith journey and convictions influenced her decision to defend traditional marriage and religious freedom.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
About the Book: This true story goes behind the scenes to reveal how God gave this unlikely candidate a platform to defend marriage and religious freedom.
In this amazing narrative of redemption and courage, Davis details her personal experience from the moment former Governor Beshear ordered the state’s county clerks to issue same-sex marriage licenses, throughout her arrest and release from jail.
Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee “It’s a great read. But more than that, this remarkable story of what God did in Kim’s life gives me hope for our nation.”
Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin said, “When history called upon Kim, she was both ready and willing to respond. Will the same be said of you?”
Copies of Kim’s book are available through the Liberty Counsel.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.