Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I sit down with Derek Gilbert to discuss his new book The Great Inception: Satan’s Psyops from Eden to Armageddon.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Here’s the ground we cover in our conversation:
- First off Derek, since this is your first time on the show, let’s help the listeners get to know you better. Tell us a bit of the Derek Gilbert origin story. (00:36 – 07:16)
- Talk to us about your work at SkyWatch TV. (07:17 – 11:03)
Next let’s get into the story behind the book. Was there a particular circumstance or AHA moment that set you down the path of this writing project? (11:04 – 17:50)
- The book is titled The Great Inception: Satan’s Psyops from Eden to Armageddon. The two words that stand out to me are inception and psyops. Explain how you’re applying those two key words. (17:51 – 20:30)
- As we’re reading the book, you introduce us to a number of different mountains. Why are they important and what is the holy mountain where the final battle of the war will be fought? (20:31 – 32:02)
- Many people don’t know what to do with the Tower of Babel account when the read about it in their Bible. Tell us why the What’s the real reason God stopped it. (32:03 – 37:58)
- Tell us about the the connection between the Titans of Greek mythology, the Nephilim of Genesis 6, the Rephaim, and the people who have been fighting to destroy Israel from the time of Moses to the present day. (37:59 – 48:17)
- Where and how did Jesus battle with the rebel Gods? (48:18 – 51:45)
- Give us the possible end-times scenario that includes the most diabolical double-cross in history. (51:46 – 57:37)
- What do you hope readers take away from the book and for the listeners who are on the fence about whether they need to read your book, why do they need to engage with this material? (57:38 – 1:00:50)
- Are additional resources you’d recommend for people who’d want to dig deeper into these topics? (1:00:51 – 1:02:32)
- Derek, if the listeners want to connect with you and find out more about your books and your various shows, where should they go on the web? (1:02:33 – 1:03:08)
About the Book: You stand on a battlefield, surrounded by an enemy that you’ve been told doesn’t exist.
This is a classic example of a PSYOP–a mission to change what you believe by feeding you information that’s inaccurate, incomplete, or an outright lie.
The Great Inception shatters this illusion. Bible stories you’ve known since childhood are shown for what they are: Accounts of supernatural battles between God and the gods.
In this paradigm-shifting book, Derek Gilbert shows that the Bible is anything but a boring list of thou-shalt-nots; it’s an epic tale of war between God and the rebel gods who want to steal His throne before He can restore humanity to its rightful place in the divine council.
About the Author: Derek P. Gilbert hosts SkyWatchTV, a Christian television program that airs on several national networks, the long-running interview podcast A View from the Bunker, and co-hosts SciFriday, a weekly television program that looks at science news with his wife, author and analyst Sharon K. Gilbert.
Derek is a Christian, a husband and father, author of the novels The God Conspiracy and Iron Dragons, and a contributing author to the nonfiction anthologies God’s Ghostbusters, Blood on the Altar, I Predict: What 12 Global Experts Believe You Will See by 2025, and When Once We Were a Nation.
He’s been a speaker at Bible prophecy conferences in recent years, focusing on the prophetic implications of Dominion theology and the transhumanist movement.
The evidence for the authenticity of the New Testament awakened Derek to the spiritual war raging around us. It is this battle that inspires him.
Connect with Derek:
Order your copy of The Great Inception:
Other Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Join the e-mail list:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.