Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I speak with Suzanne Eller about her book Come With Me: Discovering the Beauty of Following Where He Leads (Bethany House, 2016).
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Here’s what you’ll learn in this interview:
- The Suzanne Eller origin story. (00:39-01:49)
- How Suzanne got started in writing and ministry. (01:50-02:58)
- What it was like for Suzanne to transition from working as a technical copywriter to writing inspirational Christian nonfiction. (02:59-4:23)
- Suzanne talks about the way her personal faith journey drives her writing. (04:24-05:19)
- How the ideas for Come with Me initially began to take shape. (05:20-10:28)
- Suzanne talks about the challenges of putting together an exclusive launch event, where 50 women were invited to live out the message of Come with Me for an entire weekend. (10:29-15:39)
- Who needs to read Come with Me? (15:40-17:01)
- How readers can use Come with Me to make 2017 a year of amazing growth. (17:02-18:47)
- Suzanne shares about the impact of the More than Smalltalk Facebook Live videos she’s been doing with Holly Gerth and Jennifer Watson. (18:48-22:19)
- A sneak peek at some of the upcoming projects Suzanne is working on with Bethany House. (22:20-24:50)
- Where to go on the web to connect with Suzanne and find out more about her books. (24:51-25:33)
About the Book: Where you are going is not as important as who you go with.
Imagine that Jesus walks up to you, right now, and asks you to follow him. He doesn’t tell you where, and he doesn’t tell you what it will entail. He just asks you to come.
Will you say yes?
In her warm, conversational way, bestselling author and Proverbs 31 speaker Suzanne Eller shows how, when you say yes, you take a step away from the uncertainty, the to-do list, the worries and excuses. And you take a step toward the One who promises to delight and surprise, who will transform who you are, how you live, and how you impact the world.
So come. Walk with Jesus. Listen to his words. Step into the harder places of faith–but not alone. Learn who you are, but more so who he is to you.
The road will wind, your feet will get dusty. But you will discover the unexpected beauty of following where he leads. And that is worth everything.
About Suzanne Eller: Suzanne (Suzie) Eller is the ECPA bestselling author of The Mended Heart and a popular blogger. Suzie is with Proverbs 31 Ministries as a writer and speaker, and serves on the P31 International Initiatives team to partner with and reach women across the globe. Her message is to encourage women to live fully and free in their faith and every aspect of their lives. Suzie and her husband, Richard, live in Arkansas.
Connect with Suzanne:
Order your copy of Come With Me today:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.