At age 4, Londyn Giles was diagnosed with autism. Doctors said that she would never talk or function normally. But by the power of God, Londyn was miraculously healed! Today, she is happily functioning in a normal classroom, has lots of friends, and loves to share her testimony of supernatural healing! You don’t want to miss this powerful conversation with Angeletta Giles!
Get your own copy of Angeletta’s book Take Authority Over Autism: Conquering Autism Through the Power of God’s Word.
About the Book: A Grim Diagnosis, Miraculously Reversed!
At age 4, Londyn Giles was diagnosed with autism. Doctors said that she would never talk or function normally. But by the power of God, Londyn was miraculously healed! Today, she is happily functioning in a normal classroom, has lots of friends, and loves to share her testimony of supernatural healing!
In Take Authority Over Autism, Londyn’s mother, Angeletta Giles shares the story of their journey, equipping you with the natural and supernatural tools necessary for overcoming autism.
Through Biblical teaching and miraculous testimonies, you will be empowered to stand in the name of Jesus against anything that hinders your child’s destiny.
You will also receive practical insight on how to advocate for your child, and build a community of people who are committed to their success.
With wisdom and insight, Angeletta journeys with you and your child to…
- Apply God’s healing promises through confession, declaration, and activation.
- Prophesy to your child’s destiny and potential.
- Overcome speech and language barriers.
- Understand and communicate their emotions.
- Navigate social and behavioral issues.
- Adapt to changing environments.
- Master education and learning setbacks.
It’s time to appeal to the God Who brings healing, deliverance, and restoration to every area of our lives! Take Authority Over Autism today!
About the Author: Angeletta Giles’ greatest accomplishment is being a mom to Londyn, who was diagnosed with autism in 2012. Since then, Angeletta founded PAAK-Parent Advocates for Awesome Kids, where she has mentored and empowered parents all around the world. Their journey has been featured in publications for Autism Speaks, Savvy Magazine, and Arkansas Children’s Hospital. Angeletta and Londyn live in Little Rock, Arkansas, with their dog Cody.
Connect with Angeletta Giles:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.