Today on the podcast I’m joined by Carol Arnott to discuss her amazing new book Soaking in the Spirit: Effortless Access to Hearing God’s Voice, Intimacy with the Father, and Supernatural Healing.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
About the book: Discover the supernatural power of spiritual rest.
“Be still, and know that I am God” (Ps. 46:10).
In the journey of faith, there are times for work and times for rest. While it’s true that breakthrough sometimes comes through discipline, many times God invites us to simply rest in His presence so that He can accomplish His work in us.
Carol Arnott, co-leader of the Toronto Outpouring, has been teaching believers to soak in God’s presence for over twenty-five years. This practice of soaking prayer has released thousands of Christians to receive divine healing, hear God’s voice, and experience His love like never before.
In this important work, Carol teaches you to…
- Practice soaking as a powerful form of prayer.
- Develop a consistent lifestyle of abiding in Jesus’ presence.
- Access the healing power of the Spirit.
- Encounter the Father’s love in radical new ways.
When we wait on the Lord, He does amazing things! It’s as simple as Soaking in the Spirit!
About the Author: Carol Arnott, and her husband John, are the founding pastors of Catch the Fire—formerly known as the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship—and overseers of the Partners in Harvest Network of Churches. As international speakers, John and Carol have become known for their ministry of revival in the context of the Father’s saving and restoring love. As the Holy Spirit moves with signs and wonders, they have seen millions of lives touched and changed through God’s power and Christ’s love.
Connect with Carol Arnott:
Get your own copy of Soaking in the Spirit:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.