I can’t believe it’s been 5 years! On April 29, 2015, I released the very 1st episode of The Shaun Tabatt Show. Here we are 377 episodes later. As I’ve been reflecting on the journey, here are 5 lessons I’ve learned along the way:
- I have a voice that needs to be heard.
- I’m actually not an introvert.
- It’s OK to be myself.
- After interviewing hundreds of successful people, I know that Rome (i.e. success) is never built in a day.
- Hard work and consistency in one area opens up new doors in others.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.